To apply for membership please contact our Membership Coordinator.
As a Member you can attend all events and programs, you’ll receive our newsletter, Facts & Functions, and you can join our Interest Groups. Further, you benefit from all the collective experience of our membership.
Three Types of Membership
As of 2016 we accept membership applications in three categories:
- Regular Members are women who are U.S. citizens, former U.S. citizens, and mothers, daughters, or wives of U.S. citizens.
- Associate Members are English-speaking women who have lived in the U.S. or have close family members living in the U.S.
- International members are women who are fluent in English and interested in participating in the club’s programs, interest groups and charitable activities. There is a limit on the number of Associate and International members.
- The club year runs from July 1 to June 30.
- Regular/Associate: CHF 60.00
- Senior Regular/Associate: CHF 50.00
- Student Regular/Associate: CHF 50.00
Dues are prorated for members joining February 1 or later.